February 19-21, 2024
Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders at the 2024 NAPFA Large Firm Forum!
Attendees participate in a two-day program of thought-provoking presentations from prominent speakers, in-person round table discussions, and brainstorming with other industry leaders who manage distinctive challenges each day as they lead their firms into the future.
Registration will open in early November.
- Enjoy team building opportunities
- Discover holistic agenda topics
- Hear from speakers with fresh perspectives
- Experience diverse conversation topics
- Connect with like-minded leaders
Bring Your Next Gen Leaders
This is the ideal event for next generation leaders to attend with their large firm principal or shareholder. As a team, you will have the opportunity to inspire, develop, and take back innovative ideas for firm growth.
Preparing your next gen talent for leadership and ownership roles is critical to the success and longevity of your firm. Next gen attendees will have an opportunity to attend sessions with their team as well as individually.
Large Firm Forum Takeaways
- Hear from industry experts on topics including AI, cybersecurity, and more
- Share collective knowledge and discover take away solutions in roundtable and Q&A sessions
- Participate in panel discussions with industry thought leaders from Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Pershing, Altruist, and Goldman Sachs sharing diverse perspectives
- Re-connect with colleagues in the beautiful destination of Scottsdale, AZ, and more